Call for papers [ PDF version ]
Securecomm seeks high-quality research contributions in the form of well-developed papers. Topics of interest encompass research advances in ALL areas of secure communications and networking. Topics in other areas (e.g., formal methods, database security, secure software, theoretical cryptography) will be considered only if a clear connection to private or secure communication/networking is demonstrated.
Technical papers describing original unpublished research are solicited. Submissions must not be concurrently under review by a conference, journal or any other venue that has proceedings.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Security & Privacy in Wired, Wireless, Mobile, Hybrid, Sensor, Ad Hoc networks
- Network Intrusion Detection and Prevention, Firewalls, Packet Filters
- Malware and botnets
- Communication Privacy and Anonymity
- Distributed denial of service
- Public Key Infrastructures, key management, credentials
- Web security
- Secure Routing, Naming/Addressing, Network Management
- Security & Privacy in Pervasive and Ubiquitous Computing, e.g., RFIDs
- Security & Privacy for emerging technologies: VoIP, peer-to-peer and overlay network systems, Web 2.0
Accepted papers will be published in Springer's LNICST series and will appear in the SpringerLink, one of the largest digital libraries online that covers a variety of scientific disciplines, as well as in the ICST's own EU Digital Library (EUDL). LNICST volumes are submitted for inclusion to leading indexing services, including DBLP, Google Scholar, ACM Digital Library, ISI Proceedings, EI Engineering Index, CrossRef, Scopus. See http://www.springer.com/computer/lncs?SGWID=0-164-6-1068921-0 for more information about indexing.
ICST Transactions Special Issue
Selected authors will be invited to submit an extended version of their SecureComm papers to a special issue of the ICST Transactions on Security and Safety.
Papers must not exceed 18 pages in length. Well-marked appendices of up to 2 pages are allowed but will be read only at the discretion of reviewers. CD proceedings will be distributed during the conference days and will be published by Springer LNICST.
For any other information please contact the General Chair.