Papers should be submitted through HotCRP, and have to comply with the Springer format (see Author’s kit section below).
Submit Paper via HotCRP
- Papers have to be in English.
- Regular papers should be up to 10-20 pages in length.
- Previously published work may not be submitted, nor may the work be concurrently submitted to any other conference or journal. Such papers will be rejected without review.
- The paper submissions must follow the Springer formatting guidelines (see Author’s kit section below).
- Read the Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement.
EAI Institutional Members