EAI SecureComm 2020 seeks tutorial proposals on new and emerging topics within the scope of security and privacy in communication networks. An ideal tutorial focuses on a specific topic of interest and provides a self-contained overview covering the state-of-the-art research, developments and trends.
Tutorial Proposal Format
The proposal should concisely and clearly describe the content and objectives of the tutorial, and must
- Title of the tutorial;
- Abstract, objectives and motivation;
- Outline of the tutorial content;
- Description of the technical issues that the tutorial will address;
- Expected target audience, in terms of both composition and estimated number of attendees;
- Name, affiliation, and a short biography of the tutorial speaker;
- Please report a specific description of the past/relevant experience of the speaker on the topic of the tutorial including a separate list of citations to relevant publications.
Tutorial Proposal Submission
Proposal should be submitted via email to the conference manger ([email protected]) in a single PDF file, not exceeding six pages.
Tutorial Proposal Deadlines
Proposal Deadline: May 5, 2020
Notification of Selection: May 30, 2020