EAI SecureComm 2024 seeks half-day tutorial proposals to educate the conference attendees on new and emerging topics within the scope of security and privacy in communication networks. Proposals should be submitted in a PDF file, not exceeding 5 pages, for review. The selected tutorials will be held on the first and the last day of the conference (October 24 and 26). If you have any questions, please contact the Tutorials Co-Chairs: Sokratis Katsikas [email protected] and Frédéric Cuppens [email protected].
Tutorial proposal format
The proposal should concisely and clearly describe the content and objectives of the tutorial, and must include:
- Abstract, objectives and motivation, and intended audience.
- Name and a short biography of each tutorial presenter.
- A description of the topics that the tutorial will address, emphasizing their timeliness.
- An outline of the tutorial content, including its tentative schedule and the presenters for different parts.
- Possibility of and suitability for a virtual presentation of the tutorial.
- A description of the past/relevant experience of the speaker(s) on the topic of the tutorial.
- A description of previous tutorial experience of the speaker(s), and past versions of the tutorial.
- State whether a similar tutorial has been offered in recent conferences (last two years) and how your tutorial differs.
How to submit a tutorial proposal
Send an e-mail to one of the Tutorials Co-Chairs.
Proposal Submission Deadline:
01 March 2024
Notification of Selection:
13 May 2024
If you have any questions, please contact the Turorials Chairs: