Papers should be submitted through EAI ‘Confy+‘ system, and have to comply with the Springer format (see Author’s kit section below).
How do I submit a paper in Confy?
- Go to Confy+ website
- Login or sign up as new user
- Select your desired Track
- Click the ‘Submit Paper’ link within the track and follow the instructions
Alternatively, go to home page of Confy+ and click on “Open conferences”.
- Papers should be in English.
- Regular papers should be up to 12-16 pages in length (excluding references).
- Short papers should be 6-11 pages in length.
- Double-blind – Reviewers are anonymous to authors, names and affiliations of authors are hidden from Program Committee Members and Reviewers. Authors are informed to submit their papers anonymized, and they will be required to de-anonymize their papers during Camera-ready submission.
- Previously published work may not be submitted, nor may the work be concurrently submitted to any other conference or journal. Such papers will be rejected without review.
- The paper submissions must follow the Springer formatting guidelines (see Author’s kit section below).
- Read the Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement.